The Facilities Coordinator will work closely with the Brickell City Centre operations team to support all facilities activities. The Coordinator will be the first point of contact for internal and external customers seeking support and information from the operations team. The Facilities Coordinator will provide administrative support, manage office functions including: Work Order coordination, database management, daily office operations, and coordination of budgeting/accounting systems, maintaining office records, and providing general support to staff. Additionally, the Facilities Coordinator will manage and maintain contracts, coordinating project activities, and providing and maintaining scheduling of the operations staff.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and efficient workflow.
- Assist the Operations Team in all aspects of project implementation as needed.
- Support the Operations Team with external contacts as needed.
- Represent the Facilities Department in inter-departmental meetings to support and facilitate communication and action between department .
- Coordinate all Facilities activities, work direction, and support system
- Independently maintain and update administrative policies and processes
- Set up, maintain, and organize department’s central files, information, filing, and message
- Assist facilities staff in locating parts, supplies, and materia
- Prepare and maintain RFP’s, bid information, and other contract documents.
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Team.
- Manage Work Order system, including receiving work request, assigning work orders,
- Entering system data, and providing the overall system administration.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide daily support to strategic leadership in Finance & Operations on Contract Analysis, Feasibility Studies etc.Assist in annual Budgeting process providing analytical support and preparation of Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Establish and Maintain Operational metric reporting
- Provide monthly Budget to Actual variance analysis
- Study and understand business drivers and trends thru analyzing historical data. Provide reporting and analysis to managers on departmental performance
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Business.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Facility Services or similar function.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability
- Some project planning and management skills or experience
- Computer Proficiency: MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Must be highly motivated and have excellent time management skills.
- Strong, multi-discipline technical skills are critical to the success of this position.
- Effective communication skills are also required.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Responsibility for follow-up on actions based on various team project
- High organization skills in managing multiple projects simultaneous
- Ability to perform and manage technically complex projects using independent judgment and personal initiative.
- Build strong internal and external relationships using effective verbal and written
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Please be advised that any submissions without an attached résumé will not be considered. Should we consider your qualifications meet the posted position, a designated representative will contact you. Thank you for your interest in Swire Properties.