Developed by Swire Properties and opened in 2000, the 326-room luxury hotel Mandarin Oriental, Miami is 75% owned by Swire Properties. Mandarin Oriental International has 25% ownership.
At a Glance
- All guest rooms and suites have balconies overlooking the Biscayne Bay
- Accommodations range in size from 380 to 2,400 square feet
- Attentive service and impeccable quality standards have helped Mandarin Oriental, Miami earn the AAA Five Diamond Award in multiple years
- Amenities include a 15,000-square foot, five star spa, fitness center, an exclusive beach, fully-equipped business center, 580 person ballroom, and exquisite dining choices
- Near popular destinations such as South Beach and Coconut Grove
500 Brickell Key Drive, Miami, FL 33131